Terms and Conditions
Please allow 7 working days for UK mainland standard delivery and up to 14 working days for international delivery. If your order does not arrive within the advised delivery times please contact me by emailing email@example.com
I want you to be totally satisfied with your order but if you would like to return the products you must do so within 7 working days after receipt of the order, enclosing a copy of your order confirmation and your reasons for returning them. I will confirm any return by email and will repay to you the full cost of the order, including the cost of postage if the item is faulty, within 30 days after receipt of your cancellation. Please return your products to the following address: The Studio, 1 Furze Lane, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 3NW. I am unable to refund any postage costs unless the item is faulty.
When you contact Rachel Mulligan Stained Glass or visit the website at rachelmulligan.co.uk we will undertake to respect your privacy and your personal information in accordance with applicable UK and EU law. The following statement explains the policy of Rachel Mulligan Stained Glass, with regards to your privacy:
- If you purchase items on the website or by post: you can pay for goods on the website by using your credit or debit card via Paypal. All personal and card information is held securely and for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing your payment or refunding payments, or replying to your posting. We have taken as many precautions as possible to ensure that your payment will be secure and that no one else can access your card details. We shall use other details you supply to us only to enable us to complete your order.
- If you sign up on the website to receive our Mail Chimp emailed newsletter: we request your consent to hold your name and email address on our subscription database, in order to send you emailed news as requested; you have the right to cancel at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. tel. 07970 052104; postal address: 1 Furze Lane, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 3NW. We will respond to your contact promptly on receipt of your new information. You can opt out at any time with Mail Chimp.
- Sharing of information: we do not share your personal information with others. It is Rachel Mulligan Stained Glass’s policy not to sell the names or personal information relating to its customers to any third party.
- You have the right to request a copy of any personal information Rachel Mulligan Stained Glass holds about you, by contacting the us as above. We will respond to your contact promptly on receipt of your new information.
- If any of your personal information on our database is inadvertently inaccurate or out of date, you have the right to have it corrected by contacting the us as above. We will respond to your contact promptly on receipt of your new information.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, by contacting the us as above. We will respond to your contact promptly on receipt of your new information.
- We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, UK Data Protection Act 1998, and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Our host web server collects and saves only the information customarily logged by web server software. Analysis of these logs for the purpose of monitoring and assessing traffic to our web site does not identify any individual user personally, and we do not try to identify individuals who browse the site.
This policy has been updated on 24/05/2018 to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation act.
Terms and Conditions of Products
Every care has been taken to ensure accuracy of description, specifications, colour and price of all products; however there may be occasional errors. In this event you will be provided with a full explanation and a corrected offer. All items are offered subject to availability. The information displayed is considered as an invitation, not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods. All items are offered subject to availability at the time of ordering.
The terms and conditions of sale may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the website after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted it. This agreement was last modified on May 20, 2017.
1 Furze Lane